NAPNAP Members and Returning Visitors
If you are a NAPNAP member, you already have an account and user profile on PNPSourCESM. Please log on with your existing NAPNAP.org username and password below. (It is important that you use your NAPNAP username and password to log on so that a duplicate record is not created.)
If f you are a non-member who has already established a PNPSourCESM account, please log on with your existing username and password.
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
First Time Visitors (NAPNAP Non-Members)
If you are not a NAPNAP member, you must first create a new account on PNPSourCESM. The New Account form will create your user account and user profile.
Steps for creating a new account (NOTE - NAPNAP Members must log on in the member section.)
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the program you want to participate in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your username and password in the "Returning Visitors" section to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.